Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4, 2008

How time flies!

Sebastian had his 7th surgery in 7 months on Tuesday. He had his circumcision redone. This time he didn't have to spend the night. Lisa said he was really mad when he woke up! I would be too!!!! He is doing great though. He has really been happy - rolling all over the floor and arching his back and digging his feet on the floor to move around. We sure can't complain about him!

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine. She was telling me about this stuff called UMCKA by Natures Way. We get it at a store called Vitamin Cottage here in the Springs. It helps when you first get a sore throat and/or a cough. It comes in cherry or grape flavor. She swears by it. You take it 5 times per day. She also takes the tincture - a dropper full with a small glass of water also 5 times per day. I am going to go to the store tomorrow after I have my blood drawn and get some. I have found that when she tells me to get something for a cold and try it. She is usually right. I don't know about the tincture but at least I will get the cherry flavor and keep it on hand.

Bill has spent the last 3 weeks working on our yard. It is coming along. He has been working hard on it. He has fallen into bed every night and has hardly been able to move. We have the sod left to do in the back. We have even planted raspberry plants and are going to plant blueberry bushes also.

I would put pictures up showing what has been done, but I haven't taken any yet and I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Maybe in time I will do that. So for now all you get is me rambling on.

It is bedtime for me, and I can hardly keep my eyes open. Goodnight!

4 comments:

David said...

Great-- I'm just browsing the Drew's blog and see your sons blog which leads me to your blog and the first comment I see is about your dog's circumcision.... Super--Hey Brother & Sister Burns- nice to hear how life is going--

The Goulds

Burns Family said...

Hey, Thanks for updateing, I will show yo how to do pictures tommorrow when we come over for Family dinner. Love you!

Nee Nee said...

Keep the updates coming :) Be sure and check out my blog at www.acplace08.blogspot.com.
Love you!
Colleenski!

Nicole Bailey said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment....I used Basic Grey-Sugar Rush paper on my Tilda Birthday card!